Monday, November 4, 2013

Witch Craft Works TV series airs December 29th

I read a comic called "Witch Craft Works" and although the updates are fucking slower than anything else on the earth on mangafox I really like the manga.  There's all this strange shit happening in the background and each panel has like a trillion things to look at, in other words the art style is really fun to stare at.  So then ANN announced that Witch Craft Works is getting a TV series and will air on the 29th of December which is great news for me since that basically means the manga I like is popular enough to get an anime (does that mean I have good taste?)


Here is the cover that was released on ANN (sorry ANN I stole this from your site)


When I saw this poster I was really relieved somehow, because in the manga all the females have ridiculously large boobs.  Like just these huge jugs, its fucken unnatural, and even the flat chested girls seemed to have correctly proportioned boobs and was just called flat chested.  Suddenly gave a new meaning to bust size and I kind of didn't like that.  That's not to say I don't like Big boobs, but I don't like unnaturally big boobs, which isn't to say I want to put my hands on a... Anyways what I mean to say is that it seems like in the anime the absurd boobs thing will not be absurd anymore!  While certainly there are a whole bunch of girls with very large breasts here its not as absurd as in the comic where the bust size was just more ginormous in all sorts of ways and actually anime girls in general always have impossible breast sizes anyways so what the fuck am I saying.  In fact the reason why I read this manga in the first place wasn't because of the boobs, but because the story had a really hilarious opening.

For those of you who don't know what this manga is about the story literally starts off with the main character being assaulted by some witches who demand he hand over his "white stuff".  When our distressed and confused (male) main character asks what they mean by "white stuff" they correct themselves and say "Hand over your seed!" causing even more confusion.  Naturally "white stuff" followed by "seed" in that order obviously does not mean anything sexual or perverted or have anything to do with that nor imply all of that because totally "white stuff" and "seed" are terms used by witches when referring to magic related shit.  The main character is then thrown into a world where two factions of witches (and rarely wizards) are fighting to obtain his "white stuff" whatever that may be.

For any of you who love ginormous boobs this series is totally for you! For any of you who really love fan service with all the stripping and exploding clothing and stuff, this is probably not for you.  Strangely enough with boobs as large as theirs I saw not very much nudity or any at all, and even though tons of explosions and buildings and cities get destroyed throughout the story there are like zero deaths so the manga in general is not very violent.  The content is also pretty cute and its got a really nice mystery element to it since no one really knows what this "white stuff" is, and just that bit of mystery element is something I like a lot so just shut up and check this series out!

No comments:

Post a Comment